I have lapsed once again in my blogging.
During my time away, in chronological order, I:
- survived my birthday party. I wanted to go play bocce ball, but ended up bowling instead and had a ton of fun doing it!
- bought a car! A huge decision but ultimately a good one. I love my new 2015 Subaru Legacy! I bought it for myself on my birthday.
- lost my job. Honestly, I felt it coming on the morning that it happened, and the only thing that sucks is that it happened the day after I bought my car!
- went through a slight Sushirrito obsession. These things are SO good!
- started meditating. It really helped with the depression over losing my job and looking for a new one.
- survived an anniversary with the ol’ boy toy. Three years! ♥
- had stuff get stolen from my new car, including my new prescription sunglasses and one of my credit cards. It’s a long story, but basically it was my fault and I now lock my car before I shut all the doors.
- helped twist my mom’s foot on Mother’s Day. We went hiking on Mother’s Day, and my mom goes hiking every week, but I was talking to her her and she turned around to listen to me and twisted her ankle. Go me!
- started a new job. I can’t say much about it because of an NDA, but it’s a job!
- started journaling. This really helped me clear my mind before meditating.
- went to a cat café. My obsession with cats will never end!
- did a lot of wedding stuff! (No, I’m not getting married.) I went to two bridal showers, two bachelorette parties and two weddings, one of which was one-of-my-oldest-friend’s wedding and may have cried a bit (it was so beautiful and I was so happy for her). Another one of my oldest friend’s got engaged a couple years ago, and her wedding is in January 2016 and I’m the default maid-of-honor, so I’ve been doing a lot of stuff for her, too!
Not all good, but not all bad! Some in fact, were pretty freaking spectacular! I’ve been reading a lot and planning stuff to do with this blog so if you’ve stuck with me this far, please look forward to stuff in the future! Stuff may get wonky as I move stuff around! Here are some pictures from my time away, click to see the full image!