I’ve been obsessed with notebooks ever since I can remember! As a result, I have many different notebooks and wanted to share my collection with fellow notebook lovers! Let me know what you think!
It seems like it’s wishlist week here on my blog! It’s not really that I’m in the mood to buy things, but I have done a ton of browsing lately, so maybe I am in the mood! I thought it would be a good idea to share my wishlists with the internet because why not! (Links are to where I would buy them, not the company website. This post is NOT sponsored! I just love these companies!)
I love a good blank notebook. It doesn’t have to be fancy or complicated, it just has to look good (and smell good, if I’m being honest here). Points if it’s not wirebound, extra points if it’s a dot grid or graph ruling, and extra bonus points if it’s a good paper weight. Here are some of my top choices!
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium A5 (Purple, Dot Grid)
- Clairefontaine Classic Clothbound Notebook – Graph (5.91 x 8.27)
- Field Notes Notebooks – Cherry Graph (3-Pack)
- Goulet Notebook w/ Tomoe River Paper – A5, Dot Grid
- JetPens Baron Fig Confidant Notebook – 5.4″ x 7.7″ – Dot Grid
- Stillman & Birn Premium Sketchbook – Beta – Hardbound – 5.5″ x 8.5″
- Midori MD Notebook – A5 – Grid
- JetPens Tomoe River Kanso Sasshi Booklet – 3.5″ x 5.5″ – Plain – Set of 2
- Baron Fig Confidant
- Listography Journal: Your Life in Lists
- The 52 Lists Project: A Year of Weekly Journaling Inspiration
- Wreck This Journal (Black) Expanded Edition
- Finish This Book
- This Is Not a Book
- Mess: The Manual of Accidents and Mistakes
And finally a non-notebook: A Wacom Intuos Pro Pen and Touch Small Tablet! I’ve always, always wanted one, but never got the courage to just get such an expensive toy. I included it in my “Notebook Obsession” post because it’s a tech notebook! A techbook!
What notebooks do you want to try out? Do you have any suggestions that you can suggest to me?