The month has gone by so now it’s time for the Monthly Scrapbook!
I’m way late for February, so here’s February and March at the same time!
- Top Left – Deadpool Pulp! As mentioned in this My Recencies post, I bought this book to cheer me up! It’s pretty good!
- Top Right – Sydd! I took care of this little lady for about half of February! She was my gal pal!
- Middle – Deadpool! Yay, Deadpool came out and I was SUPER excited!
- Bottom Left – Cyn’s Birthday Cake! My coworker’s daughter had her birthday in a trampoline house (I didn’t get to bounce) and this was her cake!
- Bottom Right – Valentine’s Day Selfie! Self explanatory! This is me and my lovely boyfriend Taylor on Valentine’s :)
- Top Left – Delicious Brunch! I mentioned this briefly on a My Recencies post, I went to brunch with a couple of my friends and I had this delicious brunch and I was so full, I ate it all!
- Top Right – Editing Myself! I recorded and edited a video (it’s up on YouTube now!) and it was awful… I kept messing up and probably spent an hour recording a 12 minute video. Fun talking about my purchases though!
- Bottom Left – Gorgeous Orchids! I went to a local orchid show, and all the orchids were gorgeous! I liked all the award winners, but I also enjoyed all the orchids that were available for sale!
- Middle Right – Dying Eggs! My friend Julie and I try to dye eggs for Easter every year, and this is the result from this year! We experimented a lot so it was extra fun this year!
- Bottom Right – Birthday Dinner! My birthday is at the end of March, and Taylor and I went to sushi! It was delicious!
Another thing I wanted to start was a monthly scrapbook of my activities! I’m trying to take more pictures, especially with friends so I’ll try and post what I can — mostly food, selfies, and landscapes though.
So let me attempt to explain what is going on in these pictures!
- Top Left – New Sink! We got a new shiny sink and dishwasher! This was after much drama with our plumbing that I won’t bother explaining about.
- Top Right – Dwen-jang Jee-gae at Omogari! I talked about this briefly on a My Recencies post; I went with my good friend Julie to try some new Korean food and restaurant!
- Middle Left – Last Walkthrough!
This is the fountain and main courtyard at the Hacienda de las Flores where my friend’s wedding was at! I took this picture on the last walkthrough we went on.
- Middle Center – A Little Bit Geeky! My friend who got married and I went to stay at a hotel because her then-fiance was using their place for his bachelor party. We stayed at this place and it was so spot on for the both of us!
- Middle Right – Fortino Champagne! This was the wine my friend has at her wedding! It is almond-flavoured and delicious!
- Bottom Left – Bows and Tutus! Spent a good day and a half to make all these for the bachelorette party! This was the secret DIY I was talking about in the My Recencies post I linked to earlier.
- Bottom Center – Post Bachelorette Party Pic! I got some stunnah shades for the four of us and we took a selfie!
- Bottom Right – Me at the wedding! This was me during the wedding! I loved the dress (infinity) and the style (used safety pins to stay in place) and the bird cage (made by my lovely friend).