I’m on vacation! This is a pre-scheduled blog post for your enjoyment. Let me know what you think!
The month has gone by so now it’s time for the Monthly Scrapbook
Here’s an explanation of the pictures!
- Top Left – Sydd! Hello again Sydd! I took care of Sydd in February, and my friend Joanna went on a short vacation so I got to see Sydd again for a couple days!
- Top Right – BBQ Prep! We had a BBQ for Harry and I’m usually in charge of the vegetables, so I got bored and wanted to take pictures of these gorgeous bell peppers I bought! I love it when they’re cut and cleaned like this!
- Bottom Left – Jello Shot Syringes! It was my co-worker Melanie’s birthday and she went to Dave and Busters to celebrate! A lot of her family and friends were there, and she was nice enough to invite some co-workers as well! It was the first time I got the jello shot syringes from there; they were really good!
- Bottom Right – Kalea! This is Kalea! This is one of Taylor’s two dogs, and this one is the weirder one; she’s such a tiny dog! We had to walk them one day because his family was out of town, so we took them out and Kalea was super hyper the entire time.
The month has gone by so now it’s time for the Monthly Scrapbook!
I’m way late for February, so here’s February and March at the same time!
- Top Left – Deadpool Pulp! As mentioned in this My Recencies post, I bought this book to cheer me up! It’s pretty good!
- Top Right – Sydd! I took care of this little lady for about half of February! She was my gal pal!
- Middle – Deadpool! Yay, Deadpool came out and I was SUPER excited!
- Bottom Left – Cyn’s Birthday Cake! My coworker’s daughter had her birthday in a trampoline house (I didn’t get to bounce) and this was her cake!
- Bottom Right – Valentine’s Day Selfie! Self explanatory! This is me and my lovely boyfriend Taylor on Valentine’s :)
- Top Left – Delicious Brunch! I mentioned this briefly on a My Recencies post, I went to brunch with a couple of my friends and I had this delicious brunch and I was so full, I ate it all!
- Top Right – Editing Myself! I recorded and edited a video (it’s up on YouTube now!) and it was awful… I kept messing up and probably spent an hour recording a 12 minute video. Fun talking about my purchases though!
- Bottom Left – Gorgeous Orchids! I went to a local orchid show, and all the orchids were gorgeous! I liked all the award winners, but I also enjoyed all the orchids that were available for sale!
- Middle Right – Dying Eggs! My friend Julie and I try to dye eggs for Easter every year, and this is the result from this year! We experimented a lot so it was extra fun this year!
- Bottom Right – Birthday Dinner! My birthday is at the end of March, and Taylor and I went to sushi! It was delicious!
Another thing I wanted to start was a monthly scrapbook of my activities! I’m trying to take more pictures, especially with friends so I’ll try and post what I can — mostly food, selfies, and landscapes though.
So let me attempt to explain what is going on in these pictures!
- Top Left – New Sink! We got a new shiny sink and dishwasher! This was after much drama with our plumbing that I won’t bother explaining about.
- Top Right – Dwen-jang Jee-gae at Omogari! I talked about this briefly on a My Recencies post; I went with my good friend Julie to try some new Korean food and restaurant!
- Middle Left – Last Walkthrough!
This is the fountain and main courtyard at the Hacienda de las Flores where my friend’s wedding was at! I took this picture on the last walkthrough we went on.
- Middle Center – A Little Bit Geeky! My friend who got married and I went to stay at a hotel because her then-fiance was using their place for his bachelor party. We stayed at this place and it was so spot on for the both of us!
- Middle Right – Fortino Champagne! This was the wine my friend has at her wedding! It is almond-flavoured and delicious!
- Bottom Left – Bows and Tutus! Spent a good day and a half to make all these for the bachelorette party! This was the secret DIY I was talking about in the My Recencies post I linked to earlier.
- Bottom Center – Post Bachelorette Party Pic! I got some stunnah shades for the four of us and we took a selfie!
- Bottom Right – Me at the wedding! This was me during the wedding! I loved the dress (infinity) and the style (used safety pins to stay in place) and the bird cage (made by my lovely friend).