Honestly, the only things I’ve been doing all week have been packing, crocheting, and listening to podcasts, so here are some more Reddit posts that I really liked.
Crochet, Cross Stitch, & Crafts
- Crochet Chemistry Set: Adorable! I love that the Bunsen Burner has a smiley face! Really, really cute.
- Crochet Red Dress: I really like the design of this dress, but what really made me love the post is that she put it on before cutting the yarn. Adorable!
- Harry Potter Cross Stitch: This is one I really want to make. Saved it to remind myself!
- Some Paper Cutting Art that came out looking fantastic: This looks really, really amazing. Seriously, I have no patience for this kind of art, and I’m just blown away.
Drawing, Illustration, & Graphic Design
- Fish Drawings: This made me laugh out loud; I love the humor behind it and they’re just amazing recreations of the original paintings.
- Pulp Fiction Poster: This looks so good for their “first attempt”, I really love the color scheme!
- Gilbert and Timothy: I love the style that this illustrator has, and the texture looks so good!
- Moonlit Drink: This looks amazing! I love the animation, I love the textures, I love the 3D effect.
- That’s All Folks!: This is so mesmerizing to watch, and the way that the person finishes the phrase, I wish I could be this good one day!
- At Home: Urban sketching at home is one of my favorite things from the pandemic; I want to eventually capture my house and Taylor’s apartment before we move so that I can remember the before times. We’ll see if I get around to doing that! (Doubt.)
Journals, Notebooks, & Planners
- Bird Monthly Spread: I don’t usually like birds, but this spread is so cute! I especially love how the person did the boxes for the calendar. Super colorful and creative!
- Weight Log Spread: I love the aesthetics of this page! I especially like the scales and the pink highlight underneath. Really cute!
- Hand Drawn Spread in Book Journal: I love this idea, of drawing the book covers yourself and putting them in a book journal. I really want to do this for my book journal!
- Mental Health Journal notes: I love this post for two reasons. One, the person is planning on dedicating an entire notebook to their mental health and I really applaud that, and two, the notes look so good you guys! Straight, legible handwriting and cute, useful highlighting.