Another thing I wanted to start was a monthly scrapbook of my activities! I’m trying to take more pictures, especially with friends so I’ll try and post what I can — mostly food, selfies, and landscapes though.
So let me attempt to explain what is going on in these pictures!
- Top Left – New Sink! We got a new shiny sink and dishwasher! This was after much drama with our plumbing that I won’t bother explaining about.
- Top Right – Dwen-jang Jee-gae at Omogari! I talked about this briefly on a My Recencies post; I went with my good friend Julie to try some new Korean food and restaurant!
- Middle Left – Last Walkthrough!
- Middle Center – A Little Bit Geeky! My friend who got married and I went to stay at a hotel because her then-fiance was using their place for his bachelor party. We stayed at this place and it was so spot on for the both of us!
- Middle Right – Fortino Champagne! This was the wine my friend has at her wedding! It is almond-flavoured and delicious!
- Bottom Left – Bows and Tutus! Spent a good day and a half to make all these for the bachelorette party! This was the secret DIY I was talking about in the My Recencies post I linked to earlier.
- Bottom Center – Post Bachelorette Party Pic! I got some stunnah shades for the four of us and we took a selfie!
- Bottom Right – Me at the wedding! This was me during the wedding! I loved the dress (infinity) and the style (used safety pins to stay in place) and the bird cage (made by my lovely friend).
This is the fountain and main courtyard at the Hacienda de las Flores where my friend’s wedding was at! I took this picture on the last walkthrough we went on.