A mostly blank sheet printed with a grey rectangle and a white dot grid.
You will receive:
- Two downloadable PDFs
- One PDF has an explanation on how to print on your A5 page; the second PDF contains the Blank Sheet, Dot Grid Layout
- The pages are set up to print on an A5 sheet, and is not set up to print on 8.5×11 sheet.
- If you print all of the pages out, you will have 1 total double-sided inserts.
- This layout is the grey dot grid layout, which prints a 5% opaque grey box with a white dot every 0.2″ or 5mm.
- The Grey Dot grid may be beneficial to you if you find white paper very tiring for your eyes.