Print out some lines, graph, or dot grid on your existing 3″ sticky notes (most Post-its are 3″).
You will receive:
- Two downloadable PDFs
- One PDF has an explanation on how to print on your Sticky Note Template; the second PDF contains the Appointments, Meetings & Other Important Dates Sticky Note Printable
- The pages are set up to print on an 8.5×11 (letter-sized) sheet.
- Each page has room for 6 sticky notes.
- This layout is highlights appointments, meetings or other important dates.
- There are horizontal layouts and vertical layouts for each. Just cut down the middle line to have two per sticky note.
- There is a page for two each of the three layouts, and then one each for all appointments, all meetings, and all other important dates
If you want to learn how to make your own sticky note templates, I’ve made instructions here!