Print out squares and lines for some checklists on your existing 3″ sticky notes (most Post-its are 3″).
You will receive:
- Two downloadable PDFs
- One PDF has an explanation on how to print on your Sticky Note Template; the second PDF contains the Checklists Sticky Note Printable
- The pages are set up to print on an 8.5×11 (letter-sized) sheet.
- Each page has room for 6 sticky notes.
- This layout is the checklists layout, there is one box on the right and room to write your item or notes on the left.
- There are three sizes for the checklists: small, medium, and large.
- There is a page for two each of the three sizes, and then one each for all small layouts, all medium layouts, and all large layouts
If you want to learn how to make your own sticky note templates, I’ve made instructions here!