Journaling cards to help you journal about donuts!
You will receive:
- One downloadable PDF
- The PDF has 2 pages
- The PDF is print ready with crop marks
- Each page has 6 total cards: if you print these out single-sided, you will have 12 cards; if you print these out double-sided you will have 6 cards.
The information on the cards are:
- The donut name
- Where it was bought from (or where it was made)
- Your rating out of five stars
- The type of donut, which includes a bunch of types, like donut holes and filled donuts
- Room for a 2″ x 2″ picture
- And of course, notes.
All journaling cards 3.5″ x 2.5″; there is an all sans serif version, and then one that’s got a little cursive flair. This time, the cards include a sans serif version, a sort-of cursive version, and both versions have both spellings of “doughnut” and “donut”. I like “donut” better because it’s cuter, but technically “doughnut” is the official spelling.