Print out some lines, graph, or dot grid on your existing 3″ sticky notes (most Post-its are 3″).
You will receive:
- Two downloadable PDFs
- One PDF has an explanation on how to print on your Sticky Note Template; the second PDF contains the Lined, Graph & Dot Grid Sticky Note Printable
- The pages are set up to print on an 8.5×11 (letter-sized) sheet.
- Each page has room for 6 sticky notes.
- This printable has ruled lines, graph or dot grids; all have spacing of 1/4″ (about 6.3mm).
- There is a page for two sticky notes each of the three styles, and then one page each of all lines, all graph, or all dot grid.
If you want to learn how to make your own sticky note templates, I’ve made instructions here!
There are no reviews yet.