Journaling cards to help you check in with your mental health.
You will receive:
- One downloadable PDF
- The PDF is two pages
- The PDF is print ready with crop marks
- If you print these out, you will have 2 total single-sided cards.
The information on the cards are:
- A mini meditation: just a 5 second breathe in, and a 5 second breathe out
- Then, a check in on your feelings: rank it between 1-5, Great, Good, Meh, Bad, Terrible.
- Lastly, the same a check in on your body and physical well-being
All journaling cards 3.5″ x 2.5″; there is an all sans serif version, and then one that’s got a little cursive flair.
For more mental health resources please check out th National Alliance on Mental Illness’s support page,Mental Health America has some good resources as well, and I recently found Mental Health Is Health, which is not only a beautifully designed website, but actually prompts you to talk about how you feel, and how you can work around those feelings.
There are no reviews yet.