A layout to keep track of or plan out one week, this layout has a week over two pages.
You will receive:
- Two downloadable PDFs
- One PDF has an explanation on how to print on your A5 page; the second PDF contains the Weekly Double-Page Horizontal Spread, Dot Grid Layout
- The pages are set up to print on an A5 sheet, and is not set up to print on 8.5×11 sheet.
- If you print all of the pages out, you will have 4 total double-sided inserts.
- This layout is the dot grid layout, which prints a 60% opaque black dot every 0.2″ or 5mm.
- Dot grid is popular because it gives a slight structure to your page, while not being overbearing to look at.
- All Weekly Double-Page Horizontal Spread PDFs have Monday start with “Notes” after Sunday, Sunday start with “Notes” after Saturday, Monday start with “Notes” before Monday, and Sunday start before Sunday. Check out the thumbnails for more information.