A layout to keep track of or plan out one week, this layout has a week over one page.
You will receive:
- Two downloadable PDFs
- One PDF has an explanation on how to print on your A5 page; the second PDF contains the Weekly Single-Page Vertical Spread, Blank/Blocks Layout
- The pages are set up to print on an A5 sheet, and is not set up to print on 8.5×11 sheet.
- If you print all of the pages out, you will have 4 total double-sided inserts.
- This layout is the blank/block layout, which means there is very minimal lines, and no grid.
- The blocks are set up for people who enjoy
- The Blocks layout is ideal for those who already have an existing pattern on their page (for example, lines) or want a more freeform area for notes
- All Weekly Single-Page Vertical Spread PDFs have Monday start with “Notes” after Sunday, Sunday start with “Notes” after Saturday, Monday start with “Notes” before Monday, and Sunday start before Sunday. Check out the thumbnails for more information.